If you’re looking for the Best Sounding Bluetooth Speaker, you can check with us here for the right one! Our guide and reviews has helped a lot of consumers and so can also help you find a good sounding speaker.
Quality music is all about beautiful and rhythmic sounds, and this makes it important to understand speakers before making a purchase. For any music to produce its natural sound, then all the elements and variations in a speaker should be optimal.
But unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed for most speakers now selling in the market and if you are not sound-wise or have an idea of what a good sound is, it may be difficult to tell apart speakers and invariably make a purchase you may end up regretting.
But not to worry, this review takes care of that problem as we have detailed 8 speakers that are certified sound okay, based on prior experience, testing and customer reviews.
Benefits of Bluetooth speakers
Wondering why you should buy a Bluetooth speaker in place of the generic ones though cheaper and require technical wire connections? These few points should help convince you:
- Bluetooth speakers enable easy and seamless connection to your smartphones. Some even have voice prompt to help with the process.
- With Bluetooth speakers, the bulky and restrictive use of connecting wires is eradicated.
- Some speakers, especially those with high IPx rating can withstand moisture and water splashes. They can be used next to a pool, outside the home or while on picnic without fear of damage.
- Bluetooth Speakers also come in portable and easy to carry forms yet producing loud, echo-free sounds.
- It can fit perfectly into tiny spaces in your home or offices and still provide maximum audio sounds.
- Bluetooth speakers are budget friendly and versatile in use. They can be used for receiving calls through smartphones. They can also make conference calls in the office through Skype, then house parties or even personal use.
- Most of the Bluetooth speakers come with batteries that are rechargeable and can store power for hours. So you are guaranteed non-stop entertainment even when power source is unavailable. E.g. during camping or picnic.
Find below a detailed review of a broad range of Bluetooth speakers ranging from portable, personal-use, conference calls speakers, etc.
Reviews Of 8 Best Sounding Bluetooth Speaker For Consumers
1. Jabra Speak 510 Wireless for Softphone and Mobile Phone
Jabra speakers are efficient plug and play speakers both for office and home use. Its seamless connectivity gets your meeting started within seconds and ensures that everyone’s voice come out loud and clear without echoes or distortions. Also, Jabra speakers have been certified by Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) and easily support Skype for business in plug and play mode. With Jabra Speak 510 Bluetooth speakers, you are guaranteed of crystal clear conversations of up to 100 meters that everyone can easily connect and dial in.
- Optimized UC experience that is compatible with all leading UC platforms
- Bluetooth 3.0 with a range up to 100meters on class 1 devices.
- Get up to 15 hours talk time on a single recharge
- Wideband speaker frequency range of 250Hz to 14KHz,
- Music mode wideband response from 250Hz to 14khz,
- Speaker bandwidth in conference mode from 250Hz to 7.5 kHz (wideband) and 250Hz to 3.5 kHz (narrowband).
- 360-degree Omni-directional microphone that picks up sounds from every angle in the rooms
2. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker
The Bose Soundlink speaker is making our review list of Bluetooth speakers based on its portability. It is a highly mobile (1.25 pounds) speaker you can carry around enjoying clear, well-balanced, full-range, and melodious sound from your phones, tablets or PC. During recess at work, while sweating it out in the gym or just as a side piece while you work, the Bose Soundlink got you covered. Also, it is available in different attractive colours to choose from.
- The SoundLink Color speaker has a range of about 30 feet
- It is wireless, no need to walk around with connecting wires; it can also connect two phones at ones with each playing its music after the other
- The body is constructed of durable materials, rounded with compact shape that fits easily into your bag or backpack.
- Pairs easily with your devices with a voice prompt that helps you through the process.
- Ability to remember the eight most recent devices you’ve connected to before so reconnecting becomes easy.
- Easy functionality (power, volume and source buttons). Other functions can be controlled through your Bluetooth device.
- Battery lasts up to 8 hours after charge. Also easy to recharge through USB power sources or accompanying wall charger.
- Auxiliary input enables you to connect to other audio sources like a tablet or MP3 player.
3. Bose soundlink Mini II Limited Edition Bluetooth Speaker
This is the extended version of Bose Soundlink reviewed above. In addition to its sleek compatibility is its in-built speakerphone that allows you take clear calls from friends and access your phone’s Siri or Google Assistant. It is also able to connect with Amazon Echo Dots for voice and hand-free controls. Although is compact size, it still delivers big sound and deep bass for use in homes, offices or while on transit.
- Its powerful custom-engineered drivers and anodized aluminum help to make it durable.
- The Mini II offers 10 hours listening time after charge.
- The Mini II also comes with a charging cradle so it’s always ready to grab and go. That is while not in use, the charging cradle ensures all lost power is replenished. Notwithstanding, it can be charged via Micro-B USB port.
- It has an auxiliary input that allows you to connect to other audio sources
- Like most Bose Soundlink speakers, it has a voice prompts for easy Bluetooth pairing.
4. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 Wireless
If you’re looking for a speaker that combines both music and conference call seamlessly, then the Harman Kardon Onyx studio 4 is for you. It is designed to be among the best sounding, portable, stylish, and durable speaker in it class. What’s more, it is presently listed an Amazon choice product enjoying over 4.5% review from 554 customer reviews.
Other unique features
- Able to connect two devices at the same time with 8 hours of playtime after a full charge.
- Onyx studio 4 allows you to easily connect over 100 HK Connect+ enabled speakers using the Harman Kardon Connect+ App.
- It features a built-in microphone with Voicelogic, echo and noise cancellation for crystal-clear conferencing over the speaker.
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- You can also access Siri or Google Assistant in your devices from the speaker with a simple press of a button. Although you need to first configure it via the HK connect App.
5. Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This speaker is everything you ever desire and more. Its amazing features has made it an Amazon choice as well as enjoying 88% 5-star rating from over 1000 verified customers on Amazon. It owes its deep bass, distortion-free, amazing stereo sound to its 200 watts of continuous power, 5 active speaker drivers and a 6.5 inch dual voice coil subwoofer. It is simply a home stereo sound in portable package.
Unlike other mini speakers, Aiwa Exos-9 portable speaker is a standalone speaker that offers 57.2 Watt removable lithium-ion battery to power your activities and give 9 hours of non-stop music. It is good for home use, tailgating, bonfires, camping and fishing, working in the yard or outdoor activities with friends.
- 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee
- Allows you adjust the bass, mids, or highs with the 5-band onboard graphic equalizer or you can rather choose from the 4 available pre-sets EQ. The customizable EQ makes the Exos-9 perfect for every genre of music as well as podcasts and audiobooks.
- It gives you the choice to link two Exos-9 speakers for a massive sound output in dual stereo or stereo-separated configuration.
- It easily connects to your iPhone, iPad or any Android device, Kindle tablet, Windows device, PC, or Mac via Bluetooth with aptX and A2DP support.
- You can share device connection to the Bluetooth speaker with your friends or just keep it locked on yours alone.
6. JBL Pulse 3 Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Waterproof Speaker
This speaker is just right for people who love animation effect and customizations, but don’t let fool you, the JBL pulse 3 is just as fanciful as it is durable. Made with an IPX7 waterproof housing, this wireless Bluetooth speaker can stand being close to water sources (By the beach, bathroom or pool) So don’t let weather conditions dampen your style or keep you away from listening to good music.
It is also an Amazon choice speaker with 3.9 out of 5 stars rating from over 300 verified purchases on Amazon.
Other unique features:
- The JBL Pulse 3 wireless Bluetooth speaker combines portable, waterproof, 360 degree sound and 360 degree lightshow
- It has a built–in rechargeable battery that delivers up to 12 hours of playtime
- Supports the wireless connections of more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers through the JBL Connect+ technology just so the sound in your party is amplified.
- Enables you to receive clear calls from your speaker through its noise and echo cancelling mechanism just by the touch of a button.
- You can further customize the light sequences and easily adjust your settings with the JBL Connect app.
7. JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This is another JBL portable speaker with an extended hour usage as its main selling point. With its Built-in rechargeable 10,000mAh li-ion battery supports up to 15 hours play time, so you can be sure of continuous non-stop music for over half of the day.
What’s more, it packs a load of bass that you can hear, feel and see through the dual external passive radiators that just show you how powerful the unit is.
- Its Splashproof fabric design means that accidental contact with water won’t ruin your speakers.
- You can also take crystal clear calls from your speaker through its noise and Echo cancelling speakerphone.
- It supports the wireless connection of 3 smartphones or tablets at a time, with each taking turn to play.
- It also has JBL connect+ that can wirelessly link multiple JBL connect Enabled speakers together to amplify your listening experience.
- The speaker can easily be charged through its dual USB ports.
- To reset the unit, simply hold onto the power button and Bluetooth at the same time and you can start your connections again.
8. Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable & Long-Lasting Speaker
This is another Amazon choice enjoying raving reviews from over 600 customers; It the best-performing portable speaker from Bose that delivers Deep, loud, jaw-dropping sound with a True 360-degree coverage.
It is flexible to handle as well as portable and is made from Aluminum body with an IPX4 rating making it both durable and water resistant. What’s more, it offers a whopping 16 hours playtime through its long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- It has voice prompts for easy Bluetooth connection, and allows you to receive crystal clear calls through its noise and Echo cancelling speakerphone. It can also connect with Siri or Google Assistant in your device.
- You can also pair two Soundlink speakers together for stereo or party mode playback; or simply put it stereo mode for a natural sound mixing.
- The Bose Connect app also helps you manage your devices, unlock features and access future updates.
- The speaker can easily be charged via Micro-B USB port and its auxiliary input allows you to connect to other audio sources.
Before rapping this discussion up, i also like you to take a look at my best waterproof speaker reviews here.
Don’t just go for any speaker in the market without finding out the pros and cons. But since that process can sometimes be tedious, this article has compiled and reviewed eight Bluetooth speaker phones for different use. Whether it is for conference calls, hosting a party, traveling, hiking or just plain relaxing one of the speakers reviewed above got you covered.